Our deposition summaries are written by American legal professionals. All DepoSums.com rates are posted here for reasons of transparency and your convenience. We firmly believe our transcript summary service is unsurpassed in value and quality by any alternative.
Ask About Our Complex Case Discount for Summarizing Over 5,000 Transcript Pages
- Each deposition summary is only $2.35 per transcript page, for electronic transcripts submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via DropBox.
- Hard copy transcripts sent via Fed/Ex are billed at $2.75 per transcript page, including return postage.
- An additional discount is given for any assignment over 5,000 transcript pages. (Conditions apply).
- Expert witness deposition transcripts, trial and hearing transcripts are billed at $2.60 per transcript page.
- Payment for all deposition summaries work shall be paid within 25 days to receive above rates.
- Turnaround time for your quality deposition summaries in most cases is 7 to 10 calendar days and more likely sooner, depending on work in the pipeline.
- Rush jobs - 96 hours or less accruing Monday through Friday - are billed at $3.35 per transcript page. Examples: transcripts sent Tuesday at 9:00 A.M. will be returned no later than Friday at 12:00 noon. Transcripts sent Thursday at 12:00 P.M. will be returned no later than Tuesday at 3:00 P.M.
- Standard page line format with topic lines, in two column style, is the norm for your quality deposition summaries. Three column style is also available. (See Deposition Summary Samples Page).
- 1 summarized page per 7-13 transcript pages is our customary ratio.
- We will emulate your preferred style upon request, at normal rates where possible.
- Your deposition summaries will be securely returned via electronic attachment in Word, Word Perfect, PDF or TIFF format.
- We support LiveNote and E-Transcript (PTX) software.
- Call today for your quality deposition summaries.
Your Deposition Summaries Toll Free Number:
1 877 896 0125
We accept checks and American Express